Keynote Panel: What Action is Needed from Regional Governments to Facilitate the Rollout of Energy Storage?
Time: 09:45 - 10:30
This keynote panel will set the scene across the region, discussing the role of regional governments and how they are leading the charge for the transition in Latin America. Join this session to find out more on the challenges of a nascent market which holds the key to a flexible power system.
- What is the appetite for energy storage from regional governments?
- Short to long-term predictions and targets for energy storage
- The energy policies driving storage in Latin America
- Status of auctions for renewable projects across the region
- What can the Latin America learn from other regions, such as Europe and the US, where successful regulation has already been implemented?
- Daniel Salazar Socio Director - energiE